Member Services

New Members

Union Membership Cards

New or existing members can obtain a union membership card in one of three ways:

  1. Fill out the application form on the website
  2. Visit the CUPE Local 38 office for a paper application
  3. Speak to your shop steward to obtain a paper application

Collective Agreements

Please click here to access the Collective Agreements for The City of Calgary and Enmax.